Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Winter Beauty 101

Winter can do a number on a girl's hair and skin. It's especially hard for me since I have dry skin and dry hair. Some days I shouldn't leave the house, I look so scary.
Luckily, I love to try to new beauty products and read beauty magazines; I'm learning what works and what doesn't. As far as my hair, it's wavy and coarse so this Moroccan Oil is great. I use a small dab and work it through damp hair. I also use a bit for touch-ups on frizz. It makes hair very shiny. 
Also, I always make sure to take my vitamin D supplements in the winter since vitamin D deficiency has been linked to many illness' and cancers. I also think vitamin C is very helpful to fight off those nasty winter colds.
Photo: vitamins: Livestrong.com

No comments:

Post a Comment