Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dream House Part 2: The Indoor Pool

Part two of my dream house is the indoor pool. The indoor pool is more for cold winter nights and fabulous indoor parties. I like the idea of this pool being a hidden gem in the basement. It's very modern, and I'm not a huge fan of modern architecture, but this works for me. The roof should be glass and I like the tree's just kind of floating in the pool. It almost reminds me of  one of those lazy rivers, but also it should be straight enough for laps.
Photo: Supercooleverything.com

2 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful idea for your dream indoor pool, Missy! I love swimming, so it's also my dream to have an indoor pool. This is a great investment that will surely increase the value of your property.

    -Hettie Calhoun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having an indoor pool is also part of my plan for our new house. I love staying at the pool whenever I feel stressed, so I really insisted on a pool for me. Well, I know it’s kinda hard to select between the pool designs presented to me by our contractor but I’m glad that they showed us great styles. Do you already have this pool in your house? I hope you’ll also have your own, Missy! :D

    -Cathy Newman-

    ReplyDelete