Monday, February 28, 2011

Best Dressed at the Oscars 2011





These are my top looks from the 2011 Oscars. There was a lot of beautiful fashion on the red carpet last night! The show,overall, was very predictable, but I was happy to see Natalie Portman go home with the best actress Oscar for her incredible role in Black Swan.
So, for my best dressed, you may recognize the first 2 dresses, as I chose them as some of my favorite looks from Elie Saab and Givenchy Couture. Mila and Cate's dresses were some of my favorite from fashion week and I think both ladies pulled them off effortlessly.
From top: Mila Kunis in Elie Saab, Cate Blanchett in Givenchy Couture, Michelle Williams (or is that Mia Farrow?) in vintage Chanel Couture, Halle Berry in Marchesa, and adorable 14 year old Hailee Steinfeld in Marchesa.
Photos: Popsugar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment